Eaton Corporation Associate Analyst - SCM in MM, India
This position will be primarily responsible to ensure:
Invoice resolutions and PO management requirements are fulfilled in the best possible and timely manner, this will involve working on ERP. The position requires an understanding of SCM tools and systems, Purchasing / procurement processes and interacting with internal and external customers.
Focus of this role would be to manage an existing procurement process individually, drive process improvements and support in Cost Out by utilizing functional excellence across businesses.
• Working Knowledge of ERP and input confirmations from suppliers into ERP
• Ability to reach out to Suppliers and get confirmations on Open Purchase Orders
• Identify and Resolve Supplier Payment Issues and Queries
• Prepare report on performance of Invoice Management process with respect the defined SLAs.
Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)*
• Master/Bachelors with 4-6 Yrs exp in SCM processes
• Sound Exposure of SCM processes including Purchasing and Invoice Management
• Sound Knowledge of data Analysis in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of ERP transactions linked to Procure to Pay will be added advantage
• Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• Quick response to deadlines
• Proficient in MS-Office, MS- Excel preferred.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
JOBTITLE: Associate Analyst - SCM
DIVISION: Corporate Sector
FUNCTION: Supply Chain / Logistics